Michael Taylor is an award-winning photographer who has worked with many Council and Government departments across the UK and Ireland.
For over 30 years Michael has become a trusted supplier to many large corporations, achieving a high return on investment. His main commercial specialism is Tourism and Infrastructure.
Previous Project Highlights:
- targeted photography for advertising agencies
- Gold Medal at the National Design Awards, Dublin
- a European wide tender, to deliver the prestigious EU-funded project (Destination North West), involving full location photography across six counties of Ireland/N.Ireland; this work was extensively incorporated into the marketing collateral of Fáilte Ireland
- Generation Apprenticeship 2018 - present (environmental portraits, A sculptures and A awards) for Ireland-wide campaigns via 48-sheet posters, brochures and social media content)
- people, interiors, activities and collaboration with Michelin Star chefs in major hotels and restaurants
- a national campaign for the Royal Life Saving Society UK: a multiple-location brief throughout the GB Mainland, including complex technical elements
- location projects in the South of France, especially at Parc national du Mercantour, Serre Chevalier Vallée and la Nioulargue International Yacht Race, St.Tropez
- U2 on location in both Cork and Belfast
- David Holmes, music supervisor for films such as Ocean’s 11, Ocean’s 12, Ocean’s 13 and Zoolander.